Monday, November 19, 2012

As of last week- Thanksgiving is a GO!

A few weeks ago we were unsure if Thanksgiving for my side of the family was going to happen or not. The uncertainty that loomed in the air was a real bummer.

I keep reminding myself that Thanksgiving is just a day and while it's good to have one day to reflect on what we are thankful for, Thanksgiving doesn't have to happen in order to be thankful.

So far- Turkey day is a GO. While there is still uncertainty in the air (isn't there always?), I'm glad my dad is well enough for us to at least plan on having a Thanksgiving dinner together.

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving this week. Enjoy your loved ones, and give them an extra big hug.



3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving ..... which, for me is EVERY day of the year. Not just once. May God bless your family!

    DAP @ My2ndHeartBeat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well!

      Delete
  2. I hope your family had a lovely day together :)

    ReplyDelete